4500/4600 Integral Nail Fin
The integral nail fin provides a complete exterior weather-barrier as part of the fixed window frame.
- Integral to all 4 sides of the exterior fixed window frame.
- Not an “add-on” piece; no seam caulking required.
- Less costly because there is no applied nail fin needed.
- Reduces the risk and chance of exterior water penetration.
- Installation is simple. Seal behind the nail fin, butter the corners, and fasten through the nail fin.
- Ability to connect with other Wojan nail fin products. Factory applied or field applied.
- Available on all 4500 and 4600 Series products.
All window master frames feature pour and debridge polyurethane thermal breaks with a 10-year warranty against failure of the polymer. This eliminates total severe cold weather transfer from the exterior, which causes interior condensation.