- Production Manager - Charlevoix, MI
- Entry-Level Production: Full-Time, Year-Round, Four 10's
- Staff Accountant
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Company and Independent Manufacturer/Architectural Reps
Download our standard job application here.
Get a quick tour of the Charlevoix factory in this 4 1/2-minute video.
Production Manager - Charlevoix, MI
The Plant Manager directs and manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, safety, quality, maintenance, scheduling, communication, and other production-related activities. The Plant Manager will need to be organized, flexible, forward-thinking, and communicate well with other employees and customers.
- Oversee and lead the production of custom commercial windows and doors
- Supervise staff, including hiring, training, performance management, setting goals, and assisting with employee reviews and corrective actions
- Promote and enable a safe work environment for all production staff
- Build quality into every process to ensure all products meet standard
- Schedule production and communicate with supervisors and customers
- Continuously improve and monitor the production process through lean manufacturing
- Set and meet production goals
- Keep abreast of new technology that can be used in the production process
- Partner with maintenance to make sure preventative maintenance and replacement of machinery is scheduled to reduce the opportunity for downtime
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, salaried position, and hours of work are Monday through Thursday from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM with a lunch break from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM. When needed, hours worked on Fridays will be from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years of plant management experience that includes understanding how to guide a team through the various Essential Functions listed above. Candidates should be proficient with most Microsoft applications and be able to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be fair to the job requirements and commensurate with experience. Wojan offers a robust benefits package that includes PTO, multiple health insurance plans, dental and vision insurance, long- and short-term disability and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, Aflac benefits, an on-site employee assistance network, and a 401(k) with a generous company match.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Top
Entry-Level Production: Full-Time, Year-Round, Four 10's
Wojan has several production positions at both our Charlevoix and Coldwater facilities that we're ready to fill immediately. Full-time, year-round employment on a 4/10’s schedule, day shift only, Monday through Thursday with overtime on Fridays as needed. Start at $15.00/hr. with the opportunity to earn a weekly attendance bonus.
We offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, a flexible spending account, and a 401(k), all after just 90 days. Download our employment flyer here: Employment Flyer
Factory experience is not required – we will train you on the job. Some positions require experience with basic hand tools and/or the ability to safely lift 50 pounds. Motivated individuals with a positive attitude and good work ethic are encouraged to apply.
TO APPLY: Complete an application online by clicking here or fill one out in person at our office:
217 Stover Road | Charlevoix, MI 49720
Established in 1952, Wojan Window and Door is a custom window and door manufacturer headquartered in Charlevoix, MI, with a second location in Coldwater, MI. We offer quality healthcare benefits, a 401(k) with a generous company match, and PTO benefits. Wojan has been family owned for 70 years and offers stable long-term employment opportunities.
Candidates for the Staff Accountant position must have prior accounting knowledge, be detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills, possess a positive attitude, be flexible to change, and work well with others.
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Correctly record and balance all credit card statements
- Properly record sales tax and use tax as well as submit tax filings
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Stay up to date with job knowledge and industry changes
- Maintain relationships with vendor contacts and resolve disputes in a timely manner
Staff Accountant is a full-time year-round position. The position will be located in either our Charlevoix, MI or Coldwater, MI office.
- 2-year Associate’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Possess analytical, technical, and interpersonal communication skills
- Be a team player in a professional setting
- Be adaptable and innovative in job processes
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
Interested candidates should email a resume or stop by our office to drop it off.
217 Stover Road | Charlevoix, MI 49720
340 Jay Street | Coldwater, MI 49036
Inventory Control Specialist
Wojan Window & Door is seeking an experienced inventory management professional for its Charlevoix, MI office. The primary focus of this position will be to evaluate, purchase, and control our inventory of aluminum to ensure production stays on schedule, but also to provide support for all materials inventory in the warehouse. This position will work closely with Manufacturing and Purchasing daily.
- Experience working within an ERP System (creating purchase orders, entering receipts, reviewing material requirements, cycle counting, and updating min max quantities)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, but experience with other Microsoft 365 applications is a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and processes
- Strong communication, computer, and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in both an office and factory setting
Experience in inventory management strongly preferred. This is a full-time, year-round, salaried position. Full benefits after 90 days include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k), and more.
Interested candidates should email a resume or bring your resume into our office
217 Stover Road | Charlevoix, MI 49720
Company and Independent Manufacturer/Architectural Reps
We are seeking aggressive, experienced company and independent sales representatives to proactively promote our expanding line of products in new and existing markets. We are experiencing significant growth with an immediate need to expand our representation in various U.S. regions. If you are interested in increasing your revenue with a growing commercial window manufacturer, contact us for immediate consideration.
Please contact our VP of Sales with your area of interest - Rick Pagano
Desired Skills & Experience for Sales Reps
Minimum 3-5 years experience in commercial window sales and/or CDT preferred. Key consideration is ability to effectively cultivate relationships with architects, developers, contractors, dealers/installers, property owners and other appropriate contacts.